The original core service - one of AAA's most valued assets.
Members often cite emergency road service as the primary reason they join AAA, and research shows that members with higher ERS satisfaction levels are more likely to renew their memberships.
To become a AAA road service contractor, you must meet and maintain strict performance standards while providing prompt, reliable and courteous service.
As a AAA Emergency Road Service contractor, you must:
- Cooperate and assist AAA in resolving member complaints.
- Meet AAA standards for appearance of vehicles, facilities and staff.
- Retain proper insurance coverage written by a company with a "B+" rating or higher in the latest edition of Best's Key Rating Guide Property–Casualty.
- Comply with AAA brand management standards including the display of the proper AAA logo and colors, on your vehicles.
- Complete background check requirements.
Are you interested in becoming an AAA Emergency Road Service Contractor with AAA Western & Central New York? Download the application and return the application by mail to: AAA WCNY C/O Holly Wentlent, 505 Duke Rd, Suite 500, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, by email at email@example.com or by fax: (716) 683-6087. Please note: We only accept applications in the Western and Central New York area. If you are from another location, please contact your local club by visiting AAA.com.
For more information about the AAA Emergency Road Service program, please contact Mark Mika by phone at (716) 630-3730 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.